Please note: Shipping costs are not included in quote request totals. Shipping options and its associated costs will be determined after a quote request has been submitted.
The Amish Furniture Company is a wholesale site that sells to designers, eligible businesses, nonprofits, and government organizations. We are not a retail site, therefore prior account approval is required.
The Amish Furniture Company stands behind every product we sell and offers a 15 day return policy. If you would like to return your purchase for any reason within 15 days, you will be refunded the purchase price of the product, excluding all shipping charges (both outbound and return) and a 20% re-stocking fee.
All product(s) must be returned in their original condition, including the original packaging, manufacturer’s containers, documentation, warranty cards, manuals and all accessories. Otherwise additional charges may be applied or may make your product(s) nonreturnable. The Amish Furniture Company sells products from some manufacturers that are custom made or made-to-order (see below). These products are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order has been placed.
Any cancellation that occurs after the invoice is approved and a payment is made will be considered a return and will be treated as such (see above). All products from The Amish Furniture Company are built-to-order. Therefore once an invoice is approved and payment is rendered, we begin to build the ordered products, and cancellations after this point result in operational delays and incurred material costs.
Products Not Eligible for Return:
- Custom orders – If your receipt includes a custom size or and custom specification (i.e. products that are custom made or made-to-order).
- Custom orders include custom wood selections, including but are not limited to: aspen, hickory, hickory and oak, white cedar log, red cedar log, and sassafras.
- Special purchases including: clearance products, custom quotes, special discounts, etc.
- Any product that has been assembled, installed, modified or used in any way.
- Any product that is not in resalable condition.
- Any product that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials.
- Credits will be issued after the warehouse receives, inspects and process your return, which can take up to 10 business days. Return shipping charges, outbound shipping charges and re-stocking fees are not refundable. Shipping charges and factory re-stocking fees will be deducted from the total refund amount. You will receive a confirmation email when your return has been processed. Refunds will be credited to the original payment method and may take several days to reflect on your statement.
In the rare case that The Amish Furniture Company sends you an item that you did not purchase, please contact our customer service department as soon as possible. The Amish Furniture Company will work to correct the problem in an expedited manner. Be sure to inspect your product thoroughly upon arrival and retain the original packing materials.
The Amish Furniture Company takes every measure to ensure that your purchased item arrives in excellent condition. However, there are instances in which products are damaged in the shipping process. The customer must inspect your product thoroughly upon arrival and retain the original packing material. If the product is delivered via freight truck, be sure to note any damage on the Bill of Landing prior to completing your transaction with the driver. Often, damaged items can be remedied with replacement parts which we will send to you free of charge, as applicable. If the damage cannot be corrected with replacement parts, we will pay for the return shipping on the product. The item must be returned in the original packaging. Contact The Amish Furniture Company customer service with in 24 hours of delivery via e-mail at email@example.com.
If you wish to return an applicable product, please contact The Amish Furniture Company at 724-464-2299 for a return authorization number and shipping address.