Two-Tone Folding Adirondack Chair With Cup Holder in Poly Lumber
Lean back and relax in this folding Adirondack chair.
Because it’s made in the USA by Pennsylvania Amish, you know it is constructed with durability and strength in mind.
These chairs are perfect for any outside location — around a lake, around a fire, on a deck, or on the beach.
Constructed by a composite of recycled materials including milk jugs and laundry detergent bottles, poly lumber is extremely durable and environmentally friendly.
Because it is made in the USA by the Pennsylvania Amish, you can be confident that this Adirondack chair is constructed with strength and durability.
- Made from Recycled Plastic
- Maintenance Free – will not warp, splinter, crack, or decay
- Never need to paint- poly lumber is solid color throughout
- UV resistant
- Impervious to insects
- Temperature change resistant
- Proudly made in the USA by the Pennsylvania Amish
- Basic assembly is required
- Digital colors may vary slightly from actual product color