Seaside Folding Adirondack Chair in Recycled Plastic – Woodgrain Colors
This amazingly comfortable chair features a scalloped top that is reminiscent of a seashell.
Our Woodgrain Colors mimic the beauty and character of real wood. The colors are a combination of lighter and darker shades, and the boards are textured to the touch.
These chairs are constructed from high-quality poly lumber (HDPE) material. Poly Lumber is a composite of recycled materials, which makes it both durable and environmentally friendly. These chairs are perfect for sitting outside in nature, at the lake, or around the fire.
Because it is made in the USA by the Pennsylvania Amish, you can be confident that this Adirondack chair is constructed with strength and durability.
- Made from Recycled Plastic
- Maintenance Free – will not warp, splinter, crack, or decay
- Never need to paint- poly lumber is solid color throughout
- UV resistant
- Impervious to insects
- Temperature change resistant
- Proudly made in the USA by the Pennsylvania Amish
- Basic assembly is required
- Digital colors may vary slightly from actual product color