Rustic Two Tone White Cedar Log Mission Style Double Side Rail Bed
Made from sturdy solid White Cedar Logs, this bed will last for generations to come. It features single top rails on the head and foot boards and double side rails. Handcrafted by genuine Pennsylvania Amish with Traditional Mortis and Tennon Joinery; this is a rustic piece that will be sure to please with its Two-Tone Logs.
This hand-made Amish White Cedar Log Bed brings the rustic beauty of the outdoors into any home. These hand hewn White Cedar Logs are finished with a clear coat and assembled with Mortis & Tennon Joinery.
- Medium Gloss Finish
- Hand Constructed by Pennsylvania Amish/Made in the USA
- Lacquer finish applied my experienced craftsman for longevity and durability
- Due to natural variation in the logs, each item will be unique and may vary from photographs
- King: 84″W x 89″L x 60″H
- Queen: 65″W x 89″L x 60″H
- Full: 58″W x 84″L x 60″H (PICTURED)
- Twin: 44″W x 84″L x 60″ H
Checking Information: Log Furniture is subject to the natural process of checking as the wood “seasons” and dries. Checking occurs as wood releases moisture across or through the annual growth rings – it does not affect the structural performance or the integrity of the wood. Checking adds unique beauty to the log furniture. Varying amounts of checking may occur on any given piece of cedar log furniture and cannot be controlled by the builder. Checking is not an indication of damaged furniture.