Rustic Red Cedar Log Double Side Rail Bed with Spindles
This bed comes complete with the Head board, foot board, double stacked side rails with spindles, and mattress slats. The logs are substantial at 6 inches in diameter and will surely make a statement in any bedroom. Available in Twin, Full, Queen, or King.
*Pictured in Queen Size.
NOTE: Photo shows bed in Queen size
THIS IS A COMPLETE BED INCLUDING HEADBOARD, FOOT-BOARD, SIDE RAILS AND MATTRESS SLATS
Note: Mattress, box-spring, and bedding are not included
The scent and beauty of natural Red Cedar Logs is unmatched.Nothing compares to the unique beauty of hand-crafted rustic Red Cedar Log furniture. Red Cedar logs have a beautiful light tone on the outside and striking bright red cedar coloring on the inside. Constructed by skilled Amish craftsmen, our items are sanded and lacquered for beauty and durability. Sturdy and substantial, these items will last generations.
- All custom made.
- Lacquer finish applied my experienced craftsman for longevity and durability
- Made in the USA by Amish master-craftsman
- Mortis and Tennon Joinery
- Substantial and Sturdy Red Cedar Logs
- Due to natural variation in the logs, each item will be unique and may vary from photographs.g.
- KING: 84″W x 89″L x HB 60″ FB 30″
- QUEEN: 65″W x 89″L x HB 60″ FB 30″
- FULL: 58″W x 84″L x HB 60″ FB 30″
- TWIN: 44″W x 84″L x HB 60″ FB 30″*
- Full Logs are approximately 6 inches in diameter
Checking Information: Log Furniture is subject to the natural process of checking as the wood “seasons” and dries. Checking occurs as wood releases moisture across or through the annual growth rings – it does not affect the structural performance or the integrity of the wood. Checking adds unique beauty to the log furniture. Varying amounts of checking may occur on any given piece of cedar log furniture and cannot be controlled by the builder. Checking is not an indication of damaged furniture.