Rustic Hickory Hoop Swivel Stool-Counter or Bar HeightSKU: BRFB-F1020
Celebrate nature and add some rustic charm to your kitchen or bar with this lovely custom made Hickory Hoop Swivel Stool. Each piece is handcrafted using traditional joinery methods to build a natural piece that will last for ages. It features a faux brown leather padded seat and your choice of fabric for the upholstered back.
*Pictured with Bear Mountain Fabric on the back.
*When selecting fabric, it is only for the back.
Celebrate nature with fine one-of-a-kind furniture that is masterfully crafted from choice hardwoods. All hardwood is carefully selected from US forests and dried naturally for 3 months. The hardwood is then kiln-dried to a precise moisture content ideal for crafting quality furniture. Everything is carefully cut and fitted using traditional joinery methods, building a masterpiece that will last for ages. Over time, the natural color will age, testifying to its genuine hardwood production.
- Genuine Pennsylvania Amish Craftsmanship
- Made in the USA
- Traditional Joinery Methods are used to build a master piece
- Digital Colors may vary slightly from actual product color
- Due to natural variations in the logs, dimensions are a close approximation
- Due to the variation of the logs and wood used, the item appearance may vary slightly from the appearance in the photo
- Dark bark-on pieces are Hickory Logs
- Each piece is carefully coated with a clear lacquer finish
- Counter Height: 25″W X 22″D X 46″H; Seat Height: 24″
- Bar Height: 25″W X 22″D X 51″H; Seat Height: 30″
1 Swivel Stool
Hickory, Clear Lacquer
Log furniture is subject to the natural process of checking as the wood seasons and dries., Checking occurs as wood releases moisture across or through the annual growth rings. It does not affect the structural performance or the integrity of the wood., Checking adds unique beauty to the log furniture. Varying amounts of checking may occur on any given piece of log furniture and cannot be controlled by the builder., Checking is not an indication of damaged furniture.