Rustic Single Pedestal 42″ or 48″ Square or Round Table-Solid Top or ExtendableSKU: BRFB-2165
Simple & rustic elegance in this square or round single pedestal table. With this table, you can be sure that there will be generations of memories and stories that take place around this table.
Choose between all Hickory or Hickory and Oak. For Hickory and Oak, the pedestal is Hickory and the table top is Oak. The entire table is finished in a clear lacquer. You can also select 42″ or 48″, square or round, and add a two-leaf extension if you need more room.
*Pictured 42″ Round in all Hickory
Celebrate nature with fine one-of-a-kind furniture that is masterfully crafted from choice hardwoods. All hardwood is carefully selected from US forests and dried naturally for 3 months. The hardwood is then kiln-dried to a precise moisture content ideal for crafting quality furniture. Everything is carefully cut and fitted using traditional joinery methods, building a masterpiece that will last for ages. Over time, the natural color will age, testifying to its genuine hardwood production.
Available in all Hickory or Hickory and Oak.
- Genuine Pennsylvania Amish Craftsmanship
- Made in the USA
- Traditional joinery methods are used
- Digital Colors may vary slightly from actual product color
- Due to natural variations in the logs, dimensions are a close approximation
- Due to the variation of the logs and wood used, the item appearance may vary slightly from the appearance in the photo
- Dark bark-on pieces are Hickory Logs
- Each piece is carefully coated with a clear lacquer finish
Pair with one of our many sets of chairs.
- 42 inch: 42″L X 42″W X 32″H
- 2 Leaf Extensions: 66″L X 42″W X 32″H
- 48 inch: 48″L X 48″W X 32″H
- 72″L x 48″W X 32″H
All custom made. Some assembly required.
1 Table, Table Extensions (If selected)
Hickory, Oak, Clear Lacquer
Log furniture is subject to the natural process of checking as the wood seasons and dries., Checking occurs as wood releases moisture across or through the annual growth rings. It does not affect the structural performance or the integrity of the wood., Checking adds unique beauty to the log furniture. Varying amounts of checking may occur on any given piece of log furniture and cannot be controlled by the builder., Checking is not an indication of damaged furniture.
No Extensions, 2 Leaf Extensions