Rustic Hickory Panel BedSKU: BRFB-901
Celebrate nature and bring its beauty indoors with this lovely custom-made Hickory log bed. Each piece is one of a kind, using traditional joinery methods to build a natural piece that will last for ages.
Available in twin, full, queen, and king size. This bed is made from gorgeous bark-on Hickory logs and each piece is finished in a professionally applied clear lacquer. It will be sure to please no matter what size you choose.
*Mattress, pillows, and comforter not included.
Celebrate nature with fine one-of-a-kind furniture that is masterfully crafted from choice hardwoods. All hardwood is carefully selected from US forests and dried naturally for 3 months. The hardwood is then kiln-dried to a precise moisture content ideal for crafting quality furniture. Everything is carefully cut and fitted using traditional joinery methods, building a masterpiece that will last for ages. Over time, the natural color will age, testifying to its genuine hardwood production.
- Genuine Pennsylvania Amish Craftsmanship
- Made in the USA
- Traditional joinery methods are used
- Digital Colors may vary slightly from actual product color
- Due to natural variations in the logs, dimensions are a close approximation
- Due to the variation of the logs and wood used, the item appearance may vary slightly from the appearance in the photo
- Dark bark-on pieces are Hickory Logs
- Each piece is carefully coated with a clear lacquer finish
- Available in all sizes: Twin, Full, Queen, King
- Complete with slats and rails.
- Mattress / pillows / comforter not included
- Twin: 82″L X 45″W X 64″H, Footboard 36″H
- Full: 82″L X 60″W X 64″H, Footboard 36″H
- Queen: 87″L X 65″W X 64″H, Footboard 36″H
- King: 87″L X 82″W X 64″H, Footboard 36″H
1 Headboard, Mattress Slats, 1 Footboard, Hardware
Hickory, Clear Lacquer
Log furniture is subject to the natural process of checking as the wood seasons and dries., Checking occurs as wood releases moisture across or through the annual growth rings. It does not affect the structural performance or the integrity of the wood., Checking adds unique beauty to the log furniture. Varying amounts of checking may occur on any given piece of log furniture and cannot be controlled by the builder., Checking is not an indication of damaged furniture.