Rustic Magazine StandSKU: BRFB-12
Bring the beauty of rustic furniture indoors with this lovely magazine stand. Each piece is one-of-a-kind, using traditional joinery methods to build a natural piece that will last for ages. It adds a whole new element of character to any decor.
Choose between all Hickory or Hickory and Oak. For Hickory and Oak, the dark pieces are Bark on Hickory, and the shelf and accent pieces are Oak. The whole stand is finished in a clear coat.
*Pictured in Hickory and Oak.
Celebrate nature with fine one-of-a-kind furniture that is masterfully crafted from choice hardwoods. All hardwood is carefully selected from US forests and dried naturally for 3 months. The hardwood is then kiln-dried to a precise moisture content ideal for crafting quality furniture. Everything is carefully cut and fitted using traditional joinery methods, building a masterpiece that will last for ages. Over time, the natural color will age, testifying to its genuine hardwood production.
Available in all Hickory or Hickory and Oak.
- Genuine Pennsylvania Amish Craftsmanship
- Made in the USA
- Traditional joinery methods are used
- Digital Colors may vary slightly from actual product color
- Due to natural variations in the logs, dimensions are a close approximation
- Due to the variation of the logs and wood used, the item appearance may vary slightly from the appearance in the photo
- Dark bark-on pieces are Hickory Logs
- Each piece is carefully coated with a clear lacquer finish
Dimensions: 12″L x 12″W x 22″H, Fully Assembled
1 Magazine Stand
Hickory, Oak, Clear Lacquer
Log furniture is subject to the natural process of checking as the wood seasons and dries., Checking occurs as wood releases moisture across or through the annual growth rings. It does not affect the structural performance or the integrity of the wood., Checking adds unique beauty to the log furniture. Varying amounts of checking may occur on any given piece of log furniture and cannot be controlled by the builder., Checking is not an indication of damaged furniture.