Rustic Hickory Log Armchair with Stud Accents
Bring the beauty of rustic furniture indoors with this lovely custom-made hickory faux leather living room chair. Each piece is one-of-a-kind, using traditional joinery methods to build a natural piece that will last for ages.
Features Hickory Panel Arms with Faux Brown Leather and Metal Stud Accents
*Pictured in R. Bradley (Bears) and Faux Brown Leather Fabric
All lumber is locally sourced in the USA and made by skilled craftsmen. Experienced steam benders use the hundred year old process of applying steam and pressure to permanently bend each stick to the desired shape, and carefully cut and join each piece. Over time, the natural color will age, giving an authentic rustic look. Back of chair is a tongue and groove Hickory support with a clear coat finish.
The cushions will be done in Faux Brown Leather on 1 side and all the sides and the selected fabric will be done on the other size of the cushion, as shown in all of the photos.
- Genuine Pennsylvania Amish Craftsmanship
- Made in the USA
- Traditional joinery methods are used
- Digital Colors may vary slightly from actual product color
- Due to natural variations in the logs, dimensions are a close approximation
- Due to the variation of the logs and wood used, the item appearance may vary slightly from the appearance in the photo
- Dark bark-on pieces are Hickory Logs
- Shown with Bear Mountain Fabric on 1 side and Faux Brown Leather Fabric
- Choose from 9 different fabric options
- Each piece is carefully coated with a clear lacquer finish
34″W x 32″D x 39″H