Rustic Hickory 8 Piece Living Room Set: Includes 1 Sofa, 1 Love Seat, 1 Chair, 1 Ottoman, 1 Coffee Table, 1 End Table, 1 Table Lamp, and 1 Floor LampSKU: BRFB-S1030-V2-SET
Handcrafted out of Hickory, this gorgeous living room set will go perfectly in any home. It includes 1 sofa, 1 loveseat, and 1 chair, all have Faux Brown Leather and stud accents. It also has 1 ottoman, 1 coffee table with Hickory side spindles, 1 End Table with Hickory side spindles, 1 split-log table lamp, and 1 split-log floor lamp
The sofa, loveseat, and chair have Faux Brown Leather seat cushions and R. Bradley fabric back cushions.
The ottoman is covered with Faux Brown Leather.
The lamps come with Wolf lamp shade.
Celebrate nature with fine one-of-a-kind furniture that is masterfully crafted from choice hardwoods. All hardwood is carefully selected from US forests and dried naturally for 3 months. The hardwood is then kiln-dried to a precise moisture content ideal for crafting quality furniture. Everything is carefully cut and fitted using traditional joinery methods, building a masterpiece that will last for ages. Over time, the natural color will age, testifying to its genuine hardwood production.
- Genuine Pennsylvania Amish Craftsmanship
- Made in the USA
- Traditional joinery methods are used
- Digital Colors may vary slightly from actual product color
- Due to natural variations in the logs, dimensions are a close approximation
- Due to the variation of the logs and wood used, the item appearance may vary slightly from the appearance in the photo
- Dark bark-on pieces are Hickory Logs
- Each piece is carefully coated with a clear lacquer finish
- Sofa: 82″L X 32″W X 39″H
- Loveseat: 59″L X 32″W X 39″H
- Chair: 34″L X 32″W X 39″H
- Ottoman: 25″D X 19″W X 16″H
- Coffee Table: 42″L X 23″W X 19″H
- End Table: 24″L X 21″W X 23″H
- Table Lamp: 26″H
- Floor Lamp: 60″H
1 Accent Table, 1 Chair, 1 Coffee Table, 1 Table Lamp, 1 Floor Lamp, 1 Loveseat, 1 Ottoman, 1 Sofa
Hickory, Clear Lacquer
Log furniture is subject to the natural process of checking as the wood seasons and dries., Checking occurs as wood releases moisture across or through the annual growth rings. It does not affect the structural performance or the integrity of the wood., Checking adds unique beauty to the log furniture. Varying amounts of checking may occur on any given piece of log furniture and cannot be controlled by the builder., Checking is not an indication of damaged furniture.