Rustic Nightstand with 1 Door and 1 DrawerSKU: BRFB-940
Bring the beauty of rustic furniture into your home, cabin, or lodge with this lovely custom-made rustic night stand, available in Hickory or Oak. Each piece is one-of-a-kind, using traditional joinery methods to build a natural piece that will last for ages. A gorgeous piece of quality handmade furniture that will add some rustic personality to any room in the house.
Choose either all Hickory or Hickory and Oak. For Hickory and Oak, the dark bark-on pieces that make up the trim are Hickory and the paneling, body, and top are Oak. Each piece has been carefully coated in a clear lacquer.
*Pictured in all Hickory.
Celebrate nature with fine one-of-a-kind furniture that is masterfully crafted from choice hardwoods. All hardwood is carefully selected from US forests and dried naturally for 3 months. The hardwood is then kiln-dried to a precise moisture content ideal for crafting quality furniture. Everything is carefully cut and fitted using traditional joinery methods, building a masterpiece that will last for ages. Over time, the natural color will age, testifying to its genuine hardwood production.
The trim on each piece will always be rustic Hickory log. The panels, body, and top can be Oak or Hickory based on your selection.
- Genuine Pennsylvania Amish Craftsmanship
- Made in the USA
- Traditional joinery methods are used
- Digital Colors may vary slightly from actual product color
- Due to natural variations in the logs, dimensions are a close approximation
- Due to the variation of the logs and wood used, the item appearance may vary slightly from the appearance in the photo
- Dark bark-on pieces are Hickory Logs
- Each piece is carefully coated with a clear lacquer finish
- Choose from All Hickory or Hickory and Oak
Dimensions: 25″W X 28″D X 28″H
1 Accent Table
Hickory, Oak, Clear Lacquer
Log furniture is subject to the natural process of checking as the wood seasons and dries., Checking occurs as wood releases moisture across or through the annual growth rings. It does not affect the structural performance or the integrity of the wood., Checking adds unique beauty to the log furniture. Varying amounts of checking may occur on any given piece of log furniture and cannot be controlled by the builder., Checking is not an indication of damaged furniture.