Roll-Out Walkway in PVC Plastic Deck Board – 2 Colors Available
PVC Plastic Deckboard Roll-out Walkways are a lifesaver and work wonderfully over stone, mulch, mud, grass, sand, ice, snow, and just about any other type of ground you can think of!! Keep dirt, mud, and grass off the bottom of your shoes or bare feet by placing one of these roll-outs in any area where there is high traffic! Have uneven ground? That’s Ok!! They are flexible enough to lay flat in almost any terrain!
They are made without nails, screws, or metal fasteners so no maintenance is required! Put them in as temporary or leave them out all year long as part of the landscape!! No matter how you choose to use your roll-up walkway, you will be asking why you didn’t buy one sooner!
What is PVC:
PVC is a plastic that is weather resistant and requires little maintenance. It is used a variety of building and construction applications including decks. There is no wood or fillers used which means there is no swelling when it gets wet and will virtually last a lifetime. It is lightweight which makes it easier to maneuver and it costs less to ship!
- Amish-made in the USA
- No nails, screws, or hardware
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- No Metal, wood, or fillers for a long-lasting outdoor product
- Space saving roll up design for easy storage
- No assembly required
- Never needs to be sealed or stained – virtually maintenance free
- Resistant to rot and termites
- Heavy-duty nylon rope
- Includes nylon spacers over the rope
- Rope goes through each board; end to end
- No permits or assembly required
- Available in a variety of sizes
- To clean imply spray off with a hose or pressure washer
2 to 5 Foot Wide x 2 to 10 Feet Long
3/4 of an inch drainage space