Roll-Out Walkway in Pressure Treated Pine
Pressure Treated Pine Roll-out Walkways work wonderfully over stone, mulch, mud, grass, sand, ice, snow, and just about any other type of ground. Keep dirt, mud, and grass off the bottom of your shoes or bare feet by placing one of these roll-outs in any area where there is high traffic. They are flexible enough to lay flat in almost any terrain.
They are made with Pressure Treated Pine and don’t have any nails, screws, or metal fasteners that will require maintenance. Put them in as temporary or leave them out all year long as part of the landscape.
- Made in the USA by Amish master-craftsman
- No nails, screws, or hardware
- Slats are made of Pressure Treated Pine
- Resistant to Rot and Termites
- Heavy Duty Woven nylon rope
- Nylon Spacers over the rope
- Rope goes through each board; end to end
- No Permits or assembly required
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Space saving roll up design for easy storage
- Can be sealed with outdoor stain or water seal
Simply spray off with a hose or pressure washer.
2 to 5 Foot Wide x 2 to 10 Feet Long
3/4 of an inch drainage space
|Choose a Width|
|Choose a Length|
You may also like…
Roll-Out Walkway in Red CedarRegistration Required
Walkway Corners in Red Cedar – 45 and 90 Degree AnglesRegistration Required
Walkway Corners in Pressure Treated Pine – 45 and 90 Degree AnglesRegistration Required
Roll-Out Walkway in Evergrain Composite Deck Board – 4 Colors AvailableRegistration Required