POLYWOOD® Long Island 18″ Side TableSKU: PLWECT18
You can’t very well sit back and relax without somewhere to set your iced tea.
This side table is the perfect companion to the Long Island Adirondack as well as the dining and rocking chairs.
POLYWOOD® furniture is constructed of solid POLYWOOD® lumber that’s available in a variety of attractive, fad-resistant colors. It won’t splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it never needs to be painted, stained, or waterproffed. It’s also designed to withstand nature’s elements as well as to resist stains, corrosive substances, salt spray, and other environmental stresses. Best of all, POLYWOOD® furniture is made in the USA and backed by a 20 year warranty.
*Price listed is standard retail MAP pricing. For commercial pricing, please contact us.
- Made in the USA
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber, a proprietary blend of plastics which include milk jugs and detergent bottles
- Durable, all-weather lumber not prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material. No painting or waterproofing required
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Cleaned easily with soap, water, and a soft bristle brush
- A 20-year Residential Warranty and 3-year Commercial Warranty
Dimensions: 15″W X 15″D X 18″H
Some assembly required.
1 Accent Table
|POLYWOOD® Color Options||
Aruba, Black, Crimson Red, Green, Lemon, Lime, Mahogany, Navy, Pacific Blue, Sand, Slate Grey, Sunset Red, Tangerine, Teak, White