POLYWOOD® Classic Adirondack Counter ChairSKU: PLWADD201
The Adirondack counter height chair gives you a whole new perspective without sacrificing the comfort you expect from this traditional style. POLYWOOD® furniture is constructed of solid POLYWOOD® lumber that’s available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors. It won’t splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it never needs to be painted, stained or waterproofed. It’s also designed to withstand nature’s elements as well as to resist stains, corrosive substances, salt spray and other environmental stresses.
*Price listed is standard retail MAP pricing. For commercial pricing, please contact us.
- Made in the USA
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber, a proprietary blend of plastics which include milk jugs and detergent bottles
- Durable, all-weather lumber not prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material. No painting or waterproofing required
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Cleaned easily with soap, water, and a soft bristle brush
- A 20-year Residential Warranty and 3-year Commercial Warranty
Dimensions: 24.75″W X 24″D X 46.75″H, seat height 24.25″
Some assembly required.
|POLYWOOD® Color Options||
Black, Green, Mahogany, Sand, Slate Grey, Teak, White