Poly Lumber Round Legacy Dining Table-Multiple SizesSKU: PAT-PRLT
This Round Legacy Table is an excellent addition to any deck or patio. The stainless-steel sub-frame and hardware make this table ready to stand the test of time. Add some Adirondack or English Garden chairs and create your own unique set.
Enjoy an intimate weekend with friends and family on your deck.
For durability and a lifetime of carefree maintenance, it’s hard to overstate the advantages of furniture made from today’s high-density polyethylene (HDPE). Poly furniture beats wood hands down regarding it withstanding the elements, including the sun’s hot rays, winter’s ice, and intense summer downpours.
- Amish made in the USA.
- No need to bring poly furniture inside no matter what the season-it can be left outside all year-round. Poly will hold its color for decades with minimal fading.
- Poly lumber won’t rot, split, or crack and is impervious to insect damage. Plus, because the color runs throughout the lumber, small nicks and scratches never need to be touched up.
- Poly furniture is easy to keep clean. An occasional washing with mild dish detergent and rinsing is all that’s needed to keep it looking like new.
- Digital colors may vary from actual product colors.
- 30″ Round: Dining Height-30″W X 30″D X 30″H Counter Height-30″W X 30″D X 35″H Bar Height-30″W X 30″D X 40″H
- 42″ Round: Dining Height-42″W X 42″D X 30″H Counter Height-42″W X 42″D X 35″H Bar Height-42″W X 42″D X 40″H
- 54″ Round: Dining Height-54″W X 54″D X 30″H Counter Height-54″W X 54″D X 35″H Bar Height-54″W X 54″D X 40″H
|Choose a Poly Color||
Birchwood, Birchwood and Tudor Brown, Brazilian Walnut, Brazilian Walnut and White, Cardinal Red, Cedar and Black, Cherrywood and Black, Coastal Gray, Coastal Gray and Black, Driftwood, Driftwood and Black, Gray, Ivory, Light Gray, Lime Green, Mahogany, Mahogany and White, Milwakee Brown, Orange, Patriot Blue, Pink, Purple, Red, Weathered Wood and Black, Yellow, Weathered Wood, Turf Green, Cherrywood, White, Aruba Blue, Blue, Cedar, Black, Tudor Brown