Poly Lumber Legacy Table-Multiple SizesSKU: PAT-PLT
This classy poly dining table is versatile, so you can easily tune your space to your taste. It is constructed with stainless-steel hardware and table sub-frame; this table was designed with longevity and durability in mind.
Pair this table with Adirondack dining chair or poly dining benches for a classy table set.
For durability and a lifetime of carefree maintenance, it’s hard to overstate the advantages of furniture made from today’s high-density polyethylene (HDPE). Poly furniture beats wood hands down regarding it withstanding the elements, including the sun’s hot rays, winter’s ice, and intense summer downpours.
- Amish made in the USA.
- No need to bring poly furniture inside no matter what the season-it can be left outside all year-round. Poly will hold its color for decades with minimal fading.
- Poly lumber won’t rot, split, or crack and is impervious to insect damage. Plus, because the color runs throughout the lumber, small nicks and scratches never need to be touched up.
- Poly furniture is easy to keep clean. An occasional washing with mild dish detergent and rinsing is all that’s needed to keep it looking like new.
- Digital colors may vary from actual product colors.
- 4′ X 4′: Dining Height-48″W X 48″D X 30″H Counter Height-48″W X 48″D X 35″H Bar Height-48″W X 48″D X 40″H
- 4′ X 6′: Dining Height-72″W X 48″D X 30″H Counter Height-72″W X 48″D X 35″H Bar Height-72″W X 48″D X 40″H
|Choose a Poly Color||
Birchwood, Birchwood and Tudor Brown, Brazilian Walnut, Brazilian Walnut and White, Cardinal Red, Cedar and Black, Cherrywood and Black, Coastal Gray, Coastal Gray and Black, Driftwood, Driftwood and Black, Gray, Ivory, Light Gray, Lime Green, Mahogany, Mahogany and White, Milwakee Brown, Orange, Patriot Blue, Pink, Purple, Red, Weathered Wood and Black, Yellow, Weathered Wood, Turf Green, Cherrywood, White, Aruba Blue, Blue, Cedar, Black, Tudor Brown