Oak Bent Arm Rocker in Michael’s Cherry Stain
A gorgeous handcrafted rocker created from Oak wood, stained in Michael’s Cherry, and then finished with a heavy duty Clear Lacquer for longevity and durability.
- Genuine Pennsylvania Amish Craftsmanship
- Made in the USA
- Digital Colors may vary slightly from actual product color
- Due to the variation of the logs and wood used; dimensions are a CLOSE approximation
- Due to the variation of the logs and wood used, the item appearance may vary slightly from the appearance in the photo
- Oak is Light to Medium Brown color with a straight, coarse grain. Very Durable and strong wood with rot resistance.
- If using outdoors, place only in a covered area! Exposure to the elements is NOT recommended.
- Each piece is carefully coated with a Clear Lacquer finish
- Heirloom Pieces that will last for generations with proper care
- Each piece is Made to Order
- Overall: 22.5″W x 19″D x 43″H
- Seat: 18.75″W x 18.5″D x 16.5″H
- 23 lbs
- Runners are 32″Long