Luxcraft Urban Adirondack Chair in Premium Recycled Plastic
Our Adirondack collections gets a modernized look with our new Urban Adirondack Chairs! Keep your mug and book at hand while you enjoy a cool morning or a warm sunset! Plus, the clean-cut chair back is sure to turn heads when your guests arrive a day of lawn games or a night of fireworks!
Poly Lumber products cost a bit more up front, but will save you time and money by not having to reseal, paint, or stain like traditional wood products. Our poly lumber furniture is built to last for many years with minimal effort.
Why choose our designer poly material? Resistant to moisture, fading, insects, splinters, warping, and other hazards of environmental exposure common to wood or wood fiber products.
- High color stability which minimizes material breakdown from prolonged sun and weather exposure
- Requires no waterproofing, staining, or other similar recurring maintenance other than an occasional washing with soap and water
- Made in the USA
- Crafted by Amish master-craftsman
- Stainless Steel fasteners
- Extremely durable
- Digital Colors may vary slightly from actual product color
- Stainless steel hardware
- Some assembly required
- 32.75″W x 39.5″D x 36.5″H
- Seat: 23″W x 19″D
|Stock and Premium Colors|
Aruba Blue & Black, Birch & White, Aruba Blue, Black, Blue & Black, Blue, Cedar & Black, CW & Black, Chestnut Brown, Dove Gray & Black, Green & Black, Green, Lime Green & Black, Lime Green, Red & Black, Red, Tangerine & Black, Tangerine, Weatherwood, WW & Black, WW & C. Brown, White, Yellow & Black, Yellow, Dove Gray & Slate, Red & White, Tangerine & White, Yellow & White, Lime Green & White, Blue & White, Aruba Blue & White, Antique Mahogany, Antique Mahogany & Black