LuxCraft Grandpa’s RockerSKU: LUXPGR
Remember sitting on your grandparent’s laps, listening to stories, and rocking in your favorite chair?
Here’s a way to recreate the memory: a chair designed like an old Hickory rocker but made with low-maintenance poly. These rockers have the comfort of the old heirloom but can be left out on your deck all year!
*The Wood Grain Poly Lumber has a slight texture that’s similar to natural wood and resembles real wood colors, and it has all the durability benefits of Poly Lumber.
Poly Lumber is perfect for all types of climates and it’s Eco-friendly! Poly Lumber, or High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) is derived from post-consumer waste, such as milk and detergent bottles. This material is cleaned in a decontamination process to a purity level over 99% and then compounded into a solid board stock material that has consistent coloring the whole way through.
Never stain, paint, or worry about weather damage again!
- Made in the USA
- Handcrafted by Amish Craftsmen
- 316-Grade Stainless Steel hardware
- Resistant to moisture, insects, splintering, and warping
- High color stability for little fading over years of prolonged UV exposure
- Attention to detail, high quality materials, and excellent customer service
- Digital colors may vary from actual product color
- Assembly Required
Dimensions: 27″W X 33″D X 46″H
1 Rocking Chair
|LuxCraft Poly Colors||
Antique Mahogany, Antique Mahogany and Black, Birch and White, Black, Cedar and Black, Cherrywood and Black, Chestnut Brown, Dove Gray and Black, Dove Gray and Slate, Green, Weatherwood, Weatherwood and Black, Weatherwood and Chestnut Brown, White