LuxCraft Classic Bench-2′ or 4′SKU: LUXCPB
Clean lines and an understated yet elegant profile ensure that the pieces in LuxCraft’s Classic Collection live up to their name. Pairing well with any design style, these timeless pieces look terrific alongside a Colonial gazebo or on the porch of an Arts and Crafts bungalow. In an array of colors, they literally work anywhere.
*The Wood Grain Poly Lumber has a slight texture that’s similar to natural wood and resembles real wood colors, and it has all the durability benefits of Poly Lumber.
Poly Lumber is perfect for all types of climates and it’s Eco-friendly! Poly Lumber, or High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) is derived from post-consumer waste, such as milk and detergent bottles. This material is cleaned in a decontamination process to a purity level over 99% and then compounded into a solid board stock material that has consistent coloring the whole way through.
Never stain, paint, or worry about weather damage again!
- Made in the USA
- Handcrafted by Amish Craftsmen
- 316-Grade Stainless Steel hardware
- Resistant to moisture, insects, splintering, and warping
- High color stability for little fading over years of prolonged UV exposure
- Attention to detail, high quality materials, and excellent customer service
- Digital colors may vary from actual product color
- Assembly Required
- 2 Foot: 30″W X 29″D X 43.5″H, seat 23″W X 18″D
- 4 Foot: 55″W X 29″D X 43″H, seat 48″W X 18″D
|Select a Bench Length|
|LuxCraft Poly Colors||
Antique Mahogany, Antique Mahogany and Black, Birch and White, Black, Cedar and Black, Cherrywood and Black, Chestnut Brown, Dove Gray and Black, Dove Gray and Slate, Green, Weatherwood, Weatherwood and Black, Weatherwood and Chestnut Brown, White