LuxCraft Adirondack Swing-Available in 4′ or 5′SKU: LUXAPS
The iconic Adirondack design conjures up camping trips, lakeside cottages, and woodland lodges. And now it can also be part of your outdoor space. Its recognizable shape, famous for both comfort and style, will be a welcome addition to any place you entertain guests or relax with family.
The 5′ option comes standard with a flip down console, perfect for holding your book or iced tea. When you’re ready to seat three, a metal locking pin keep the center console raised.
*Comes standard with Stainless Steel chains.
*The Wood Grain Poly Lumber has a slight texture that’s similar to natural wood and resembles real wood colors, and it has all the durability benefits of Poly Lumber.
Poly Lumber is perfect for all types of climates and it’s Eco-friendly! Poly Lumber, or High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) is derived from post-consumer waste, such as milk and detergent bottles. This material is cleaned in a decontamination process to a purity level over 99% and then compounded into a solid board stock material that has consistent coloring the whole way through.
Never stain, paint, or worry about weather damage again!
- Made in the USA
- Handcrafted by Amish Craftsmen
- 316-Grade Stainless Steel hardware
- Resistant to moisture, insects, splintering, and warping
- High color stability for little fading over years of prolonged UV exposure
- Attention to detail, high quality materials, and excellent customer service
- Digital colors may vary from actual product color
- Assembly Required
- 4 Foot: 53″W X 27″D X 32.5″H, seat-48″W X 18″D
- 5 Foot: 65″W X 27″D X 32.5″H, seat-60’W X 18″D
1 Swing, Swing Chains
|LuxCraft Poly Colors||
Antique Mahogany, Antique Mahogany and Black, Aruba Blue and Black, Birch and White, Black, Blue and Black, Cedar and Black, Cherrywood and Black, Chestnut Brown, Dove Gray and Black, Dove Gray and Slate, Green, Lime Green and Black, Red and Black, Tangerine and Black, Weatherwood, Weatherwood and Black, Weatherwood and Chestnut Brown, White, Yellow and Black